SanoVitae Sligo Swimming Pool
The swimming pool facilities at the Sanovitae Leisure Club & Spa offer the perfect environment for relaxing, having fun with the family, exercising, training, or learning to swim.
- Large swimming pool - 20 metres long by 7 metres wide
- Our pool has a depth of 1.4m or 4 foot seven inches throughout (ie. no shallow or deep end, so pool is suitable for most adults, even if you’re a non-swimmer)
- Lane swimming available
- Separate children’s pool (0.5m deep)
- Large sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi (for over 16’s only)
- Both pools and the pool area are heated with comfortable and relaxing natural light and coloured LED lighting.
Splash Swim School, Sligo specialises in providing individualised, small, group swimming lessons to both children and adults. Lessons are available 6 days of the week, and at various times of the day, and as well as catering for adults and children, there are also disability swim lessons and classes taught through the Irish language. For more information, call Bríd on 087 4164686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Swimming Pool Hire
Private groups can also hire the swimming pool or a smaller portion of our pool, subject to times and availability. So whether it’s for a big group you have, or it’s one to one swim lessons you require, we can put together a swimming pool package for you.
Water Babies Classes
Water Babies is a great way to enjoy the fun and freedom of swimming with your newborn. Set up in a class environment with other mums and their little ones, it’s the perfect place for you and your child to learn to enjoy water and the joys of swimming. For more details on the Water Babies Programme, please click here
For further details on SanoVitae at the Clarion Hotel Sligo, please contact us at 071 9119037 or email email@example.com